2018+ Mustang L1E Fuel System (dual pump)
- Free worldwide shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Tuners are still working out the integration into the OE electrical system. Fore Innovations will provide detailed assistance on function of supplied components; however, we will not provide assistance with integration/tuning or elimination of alarm codes or the CEL.
- S550 Mustang Dual Pump Module
- Billet fuel rails
- F1i Fuel Pressure Regulator (may be configured boost reference or static)
- 88mm Inline Fuel Filter
- FCV Checkvalve
- T-block to direct mount on HPFP (High Pressure Fuel Pump)
- All fittings, hose, hardware required for typical fuel line plumbing
-11 billet compression style hose ends (5 x straight, 3 x 90 deg, 2 x 45 deg, 1 x 150 deg)
-Qty 8, billet low profile 90 degree AN to ORB swivel fittings
-Qty 2, billlet straight AN to ORB fittings
-Qty 2, 1.25" rail extensions
-Qty 1, 3/8 EFI female to ORB-10 male adapter
-Qty 1, ORB-8 plug
-Qty 10, hose straps with stainless mounting screws
FUEL PRESSURE SETTINGS:
1. Fuel pressure with static fuel pressure regulation must be set to [43 psi + maximum boost] or 54 psi (whichever is greater).
2. Fuel pressure with manifold referenced fuel pressure regulation must be set to 54psi during idle. (boost signal after throttle body)
3. Fuel pressure with boost referenced fuel pressure regulation should be set to 58 psi with vacuum off. (boost signal before throttle body)
4. Use L2 fuel system to operate outside these parameters.
NOTES FROM DRP MOTORSPORTS CONCERNING THIS PRODUCT
Kit must be configured with choices of Required Options:
• Filtration Media
• Primary Fuel Pump
• Secondary Fuel Pump(s)
• Intake Manifold
• Fuel Type
Other options available as well.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.