Please email us at email@example.com for kit options and prices. Base price starts from $1,960.00.
Return fuel system capable of 1000+ rwhp with dual fuel pumps. (recommend to run one pump full time, then activate secondary pump under load) Fuel rails in parallel with regulator before rails (deadhead). Includes in-tank supply system that retains OE transfer, fuel level senders, and EVAP functionality, upgraded feed and return lines, high capacity filtration and multi-port F4i regulator with boost reference.
Fuel system becomes E85 capable by choosing F90000267, F90000274, F90000285 fuel pumps AND microglass SSD or stainless filtration. We generally prefer the L2 or L4 systems over the L3 configuration since the engine must be able to start on fuel vapor. Engine start with E85 may be challenging and will require additional consideration from the tuner.
- LX / LC Hellcat Fuel Pump Module (dual pump)
- F4i Fuel Pressure Regulator
- 88mm Inline Fuel Filter
- Billet Hellcat Hemi Fuel Rails
- LX / LC Hellcat OE Feed Line Blockoff Cap
- All fittings, hose, hardware required for typical fuel line plumbing
-40 feet of fuel line and 10 matching hose ends (your choice)
-Qty 7, billet low profile 90 degree o-ring fittings
-Qty 4, straight AN to ORB fittings
-Qty 3, -8 ORB plug
-Qty 2, 1.25" o-ring port extensions
-Qty 10, hose straps and mounting screws
Notes on Hellcat OE Fuel Pressure Sensor Options:
By default, our fuel system will delete the OE fuel pressure sensor. Due to popular request, we have added the following provisions for the fuel pressure sensor, which must be selected by the purchaser:
- Delete OE Fuel Pressure Sensor
- Inline Aftermarket Sensor: includes a new AC Delco sensor and provisions to mount in a high flow coupling with two more hose ends. In L2 and L4 systems, this can be installed without extending the OE electrical harness; however, extension of the OE harness may still be required on L3 systems.
- Regulator Mounted Aftermarket Sensor: includes a new AC Delco sensor and an adapter to mount directly on the fuel pressure regulator. The installer will have to extend the OE electrical harness to accommodate the new location of the sensor.
This is a stand alone fuel system. Professional installation and a custom tune is required. Qualified installers and tuners must be able to interface to the OE harness and FPDM, understand proper component placement, hose routing, and deliver the vehicle with factory-like pump prime/on/off logic with no error codes. Fore Innovations will supply basic system schematics and detailed component level instructions, and can provide troubleshooting of the performance and function of our system and components.
This fuel system generates substantially more heat and capacity than the original fuel system. The high powered fuel pumps make much more heat than the factory pump and the composite fuel tank construction acts as an insulator and stores heat. Additionally, the shape of the factory fuel tank limits the pickup capacity of this fuel system. The user (driver) must keep more fuel (than normal) in the tank at all times to minimize heat damage and ensure adequate fuel pickup.